The Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsow was establishedin 1951, on the initiative of a group of psychiatrists and neurobiologists The Institute was to act as a Polish center for the promotion of scientific and clinical research in the field of mental and neurological diseases. At the end of the 1980s, modern diagnostic methods and research techniques were introduced, including computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). At the same time, the Institute served as a psychiatric and neurological hospital. In 1992, the Institute was appointed a WHO Collaborating Center for Research and Training in Mental Health with the World Health Organization.
Role in the project
- Hospital discharge reports provision,
- virtual assistants design requirements,
- project outputs validation,
- feedback on the outputs, dissemination of outputs in professional communities and patients.